October 2, 2009

Dreams.

For the past week, I've been waking up feeling like shit. I've been waking up feeling so sad and empty. I didn't know why until the other morning. Apparently, I've been having this recurring dream that he dies. Now, I know why I feel like crap in the morning.
Anyways, I have this dream book so I decided that I'm going to look up what death means in dreams. And this is what I got:
To dream of seeing any of your people dead warns of coming dissolution or sorrow. Disappointments always follow dreams of this nature. To hear of any friend or relative being dead, you are soon likely to have bad news from some of them. Dreaming of death is rarely predictive and more often than not will signify an exciting or necessary change, sometimes of a deeply psychological nature. Recurrent dreams about death may well signal a need for the dreamer's conscious mind to try to accept what is inevitable.

Greeeeeeeeeat.