October 4, 2009

Sweet heart, Bitter heart. Now I can't tell you apart.

Thank you for robbing me of my happiness, bitch. I'm so fucking done with you controlling my emotions and affecting how I feel everyday. It's like I'm your favorite toy and you're the three year old who can't get enough playtime with it. You've officially teared me in half. One side loves you and the other side hates you. Thank you SO much. And no matter how much I DO NOT want to hurt you, you are the only one you can thank for this. You should be sorry. Are you?

I know I'll want to erase this after you read it and tell me how much it makes you feel like shit, but that won't erase how I feel. I should be sorry.

But I'm not.


"The bad thing about falling to pieces is that it hurts. The good thing about it is that once you're lying there in shards you've got nothing left to protect, and so you have no reason not to be honest." -David James Duncan.