November 30, 2009

Uhm, Hello..?

Can you say SunitaIsAGoddessThatPoursMagicalWordsFromHerMouthAndPutsThemOnHerBlog? Everything she says, I feel the. Exact. Same. Way.





Hello, it’s me again just here to tell you, yet again, what you have done to me. I honestly think you have ruined me for other guys. Because of you, I can’t trust anyone of the opposite sex. When a guy compliments me, I can’t accept it and say thank you, I have to question it. You have made me so insecure and you could care less. You don’t know how many scars you’ve left here. I hate how it’s so easy for you to just move on with your life and I’m here dealing with all the pain you’ve left me. You go around acting like you’ve done nothing, like nothing ever happened and I can’t comprehend it. Everything on the face of this earth reminds me of you and it’s depressing. I went to see New Moon the other day with a few of my friends and the whole time I was watching it, I was thinking “Why can’t I have someone like Edward Cullen?” Unlike you, he LOVES Bella and would do just about anything for her. I know he’s just a character in a movie and a protagonist in a book, but I’m sure there’s someone in this cold hearted world like him. I really hope there is.

But you know what? The truth is, I don’t want someone else like him. I want you. But you can’t see that. You don’t get it and I don’t understand that. I feel like I’ve written this all before and it’s like it’s a broken record repeating the same thing over and over again. God, I really don’t get you. I can’t bring myself to understand why you do the things you so easily do, and it seems to me that you don’t have a care in the world while you’re accomplishing your deeds. You can so easily break me down in what you say and what you don’t say and you don’t give a shit. I was talking to my friend Rachel about this today because you see, you and Mitchell are exactly alike. You two both have girls that love you more than life itself and you treat us like shit. As I was talking to her about it, she said you guys were born like that and I thought it was your insecurities. This is just my theory. Maybe you guys are born like that and no matter how hard we try to change you into someone better than the person you are, we just can’t. It may sound bad that we’re trying to change you into someone you’re not, but the person you are now is horrible. You cause us pain without caring. You know exactly what you’re doing, you just don’t care. Anyway, as we were talking, we brought up Morganne and her boyfriend Jesse and you want to know what Rachel said? Her exact words were “Yeah, Jesse’s a fucking god compared to our men. He treats Morganne so well.”

We girls go through so many changes for you guys and you don’t notice. We would change anything about us if you asked us to but it’s impossible for you to simply change your attitude towards us. Once again, I don’t get it. All I’m saying is, you can’t keep treating us like shit because I promise you, one day we will get over you. You will realize that all you really wanted was standing right in front of you and she gave you her love and support no matter what. And when you finally get it, once you truly think about how stupid you were, we won’t want you. We’ll have someone else who can actually accept us and our love. And what about you? You’ll feel the exact same pain that we felt everyday in the past…
-Sunita Shelly<3