YOU: And hey darling, I hope you're good tonight and I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving. Yeah I want it, but no, I don't need it. Tell me something sweet to get me by 'cause I can't come back home till they're singing: la, la la la, la la la. Till everyone is singing... If you can wait till I get home, then I swear to you that we can make this last. La la la. If you can wait till I get home, then I swear come tomorrow this will all be in the past. Well it might be for the best..
ME: And hey sweetie, well, I need you here tonight and I know that you don't want to be leaving me. Yeah you want it, but I can't help it: I just feel complete when you're by my side. But I know you can't come home till they're singing: la, la la la, la la la.
YOU: Till everyone is singing: la, la la la, la la la. If you can wait till I get home, then I swear to you that we can make this last. La la la. If you can wait till I get home, then I swear come tomorrow this will all be in the past. Well it might be for the best...
ME: You know you can't give me what I need. And even though you mean so much to me, I can't wait through everything.
BOTH: Is this really happening?!
ME: I swear I'll never be happy again! And don't you dare say we can just be friends.
YOU: I'm not some boy that you can sway. We knew it'd happen eventually...
La, la la la, la la la. Now everybody's singing: la, la la la, la la la..
Thank you ADTR, you've made it oh so very clear to me.