November 21, 2009

I wish when you wrote blogs about people, they were sent a notification so they'd immediantly read it.

"I'm a real big fan of yours but I'm quite the joke to you. But girl it wasn't a joke when you kissed me in your room and replied 'I love you too'. I'm a little bit insecure from all of these mistreat-ments but see I'm working it out. I'm working it out, it's so damn hard when your alone. I am running out of words to say to you. I wonder even why I'm wasting my time. I'm thinking back and wondering why I'm such a fool for loving you. And I get to the point where all I wanted was for us to make up, but its not that easy 'cause girl, you move on so quickly. Keeping a boy like me, at the edge of his seat and I know everything you do is all about your perfect image. Well I hope this song, it helps your image. Haha, I'm so over you now. I am running out of words to say to you. I wonder even why I'm wasting my time. I'm thinking back and wondering why I'm such a fool for loving you. And I was the one who thought I was the strong one. You proved me wrong. Now I'm singing along to every song on the radio. I don't wanna go, come on baby tell me something I wanna know and I don't wanna see what is on my mind 'cause its lack of motivation is taking over my time and I'm sick of trying. All together now! I am running out of words to say to you. I wonder even why I'm wasting my time. I'm thinking back and wondering why I'm such a fool for loving you."

Tell me if I'm wasting my time or not. Because I'm not about to let you make a fool out of me for waiting around for someone who won't come. You say you don't care to them? Really?! Cause that's not what you told me...I'm done playing games with you. Make up your fucking mind. In the past month or so, I've watched you change back into the guy you were when I first met you. You're becoming the guy I want nothing to do with. And I'm hating every second of it because you can't hate and love someone at the same time.