Is it too much to ask for? Is it too much too be happy? It seems like I'm trying SO hard to find someone who will treat me right and someone who will never let me fall. But I always end up going back to you. Why is that? Why does my heart love you unconditionally? Why does my brain love you to no end?! I have the worst time answering the question, "Why do you love him?" because I honestly can't name a certain thing. It's just you. I love YOU and I love all of you. I want to feel the feeling you give me everyday for the rest of my life. I want you for my own forever. And despite certain circumstances, nothing has changed. I still love you as much as when I first realized I truly did and I always will. Maybe the only way I'm going to be happy is if I'm with you.
"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." --Robert Frost.