"With friends like these, who needs enemies?!"
I look back at all my previous entries and laugh at the inferiorness of them compared to what I feel now and how things are different.
When I started this blog, never did I imagine that I would be documenting how quickly shit happens and how things change in the blink of an eye.
This might be kind of awkward to the reader, especially if this isn't meant to you and your just reading it anyway, but I kinda want to tell all the IMPORTANT people in my life how much they mean to me. The ones who've stayed by my side, the ones who've made me laugh until I wanted to pee, the ones who've helped me through the toughest and easiest things and the ones I love. This includes my family, my closest and oldest friends, my friends who never left me, and my friends who are new but will stick with me.
Now, I'm not saying the ones who aren't AS important aren't important. You guys are special to me, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time with you.
I don't know where I'd be without any of you. Thank you for making my life something worthwhile.
"You're the bird, I'm the worm and it's plain to see that we were meant to be."
You know who are. I love you. That will never change. I hope you feel the same way I do. I hope you're as crazy about me as I am about you.
To the ones of my past, thanks for the good times. BUT fuck you for leaving.
ALRIGHT, that's all.