July 9, 2009

I will allow someone to love me.

I seem to be having trouble forgetting the past...

"When there's something you want, fight for it, don't give up--no matter how hopeless it seems, even when you've lost hope, cause years from now you're gonna look back and wish you gave it one more shot cause the best things in life don't come easy."

"What is love? Love is when your heart stops every time you see him. Love is looking at him and seeing your future. Love is having your heart broken when he doesn't love you back. But yet, love always seems to find you again, when you want nothing to do with it."

"I miss the way you acted like me sun, brightening up my day."

"Silence is pure.
It draws people together because only those
who are comfortable with each other
can sit without speaking."

"Jealousy is nothing more than a lack of self-confidence."

"You're the definition of the absolute best, and you're the reason I get through life when it's a total mess."

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

"I don't ever want to steal your time 'cause you seem fine but I feel blue. I don't want to say the things I do because I know I feel it more than you."

"You wonder why I don't talk to you anymore, and please believe me when I say it's not that I don't want to, it's just that everything I want to say, I can't tell you anymore."

"Somewhere deep in your heart is someone that you're dying to forget but also living to remember."

"People do things everyday that could kill them. It doesn't mean they want to die."

"Out of everyone I've met, it's you I can't forget."