June 9, 2009

I miss you, so much.

"You used to call me your angel, said I was sent straight down from heaven. You'd hold me close in your arms, I love the way you felt so strong. I never wanted you to leave. I wanted you to stay here holding me. I miss you, I miss your smile. And I still shed a tear every once in a while. And even though it's different now, you're still here somehow. My heart won't let you go and I need you to know, I miss you."


I don't know how any of you have dealt with family members dying, but I for one, handle them terribly. I miss her so much, it hurts every day. She only got to see me live 14 measly years of my life. Half of which I didn't appreciate how much she did for me, or how much she loved me. I remember her always calling me to see how I was doing. When it came to my dad knocking on my door, telling me she wanted to talk, I would just groan and roll my eyes and talk for 5 minutes, tops. What a selfish, naive, stupid kid.

You honestly don't know how much I want to go back and APPRECIATE the little things she did.

But I can't, she's gone forever.