You make me insane. There are days where I can't even believe I'm related to you and where I just want to get up and leave and never come back. Then there are days where I understand your point of view and I know you're just trying to push me in the right direction. But that's hardly ever.
I can't even begin to understand what you do and what the reason is behind your actions. These past few days, I can't stand being around you and I can hardly look at you. I don't want to be around you. I want you to leave me alone. I don't like you. I don't want you in a ten foot radius of me. I want you to leave and stay away from me and her. I want you to apologize to her and what you've done. I want you to realize how fucked up in the head you are and fix yourself.
I want you to stop overreacting. I want you to stop being so damn loud. I want you to grow the fuck up. I want you to stop being so overprotective. I want you to let me live my life the way I want to!
You can make me so angry, like no one else can. You make me want to tear your face off when you get all up in mine. You make me want to push you. You don't realize how annoying you are.
I wish you would burn in hell. Only sometimes.
I know I'd cry if you really did though because I love you. I can't and won't change that, ever.